a cash bet
With Cash Out you are in control of your bet and you can choose the best opportunity to settle your bet and take the winnings.
Whether it's a Single or Combo bet, you can take your winnings with just a touch of the button.
a cash bet
'Cash Out' button
Cash Out is available on selected events, matches and markets both pre-match and in-play. Cash Out is available on single and combo bets, for a variety of sports including Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Cricket and Volleyball.
The amount offered will depend on the performance of your bet and may be higher or lower than your original stake enabling you to guarantee a profit or minimize a potential loss.
1. Cash Out will only be available on bets with a minimum stake of C$0.10 and minimum combined odds of 1.10.
2. If you choose to Cash Out your bet, this amount will be settled and the final result relating to your bet will have no impact on the amount returned to your account.
3. Once cashed out, the betslip will be updated within your “My Bets” section.
4. Pressing the ‘Cash Out’ icon will immediately process the settlement of your bet at the Cash Out amount displayed.
5. Once the Cash Out icon is pressed, the Cash Out cannot be reversed as all Cash Outs are final.
6. We cannot guarantee that the Cash Out functionality will always be available, even where the functionality has been advertised in connection with any event.
7. We will not be held responsible if the Cash Out functionality is not available due to technical issues. In such circumstances, any bets placed will stand regardless of the availability of Cash Out.
8. The amount offered will depend on the performance of your selection(s) and may be higher or lower than your original stake enabling you to guarantee a profit or minimise potential loss.
9. A time delay in accepting a Cash Out request is in place. If a price changes or a market suspends then the Cash Out request may not be successful.
1. We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. 2. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
3. We reserve the right to withdraw and/or change these promotional terms and conditions at our sole discretion, and any decision with regard to the winnings offered.
4. We may, at our sole discretion, exclude any customer from receiving selected promotions and any other promotions and offers.